Having friends is important to everyone. We can provide a safe and interactive place to play! Come experience exceptional pet care.
Dogs Have So Much Fun at Daycare! Here are Some of the Benefits!
- Dogs are able to socialize with other dogs in a pack setting.
- Dogs are given multiple outside potty breaks daily helping to house train a young dog.
- Issues deriving from boredom and loneliness are eliminated.
- Dogs are mentally and physically stimulated, keeping them happy and balanced.
- We help shy and fearful dogs become more confident.
- Puppies learn essential skills needed for socializing safely with dogs outside of the home.
Our Daycare Provides Structured Play and Learning Opportunities!
- Dogs have access to indoor and outdoor play areas.
- Our indoor “all day play” area features recycled rubber flooring for traction and fewer injuries.
- Our play groups are supervised by a trained staff member at all times!
- We never use any form of physical punishment to correct unwanted behavior.
- Dogs are divided into play groups by size and temperament creating a safe environment.
- We provide kiddie pools in the summer to keep pets cool while they are having fun!
To Make it Even Easier – Take the First Step Now!
We have a two step process at Groomingdales for our new daycare guests.
1 As our way of starting the relationship off right, we’d like to give you a free gift: Download our great article “Bad Dog or Bored Dog” to keep your dog safe and healthy – right now, for FREE!
2 All daycare guests start off with an evaluation and tour, called our “Meet & Greet.” We are so sure your pooch will love it here, when the evaluation is over they can stay the rest of the day for FREE ($17 value). And what if your dog is begging for more? Well by taking your first step below you’ll receive a coupon via email for $5 off the first daycare package! So let’s get you started– just click the button below! That’s it!